The Official Miami Rifle and Pistol Club Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Registered users can practice HTML features in the Sandbox

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lost Smith and Wesson Range Bag Black...Found and returned 12/19  (Read 1212 times)

riley.jeff

Lost Smith and Wesson Range Bag Black...Found and returned 12/19
« on: December 13, 2015, 05:57:09 PM »

Updated 12/19

Found and returned...by a member whose guest picked it up by mistake. Just realized it today. A very hearty thanks!!!

pdated 12/14/2015

Apparently I also left my spotting scope as well....again nothing expensive, just a cheap Bushnell.  There were a bunch of members and guests at the Benchrest range...the other possibility is that somebody picked up the range bag by mistake.  If you were there on 12/13 could you check and make sure you or a guest didn't pick up an extra bag by mistake? 

I left this on the Benchrest Range on the afternoon of Sunday December 13th.  Hoping one of the shooters to the right/left picked this up for safekeeping.  No items of value....but it will take me about 3 years of replacing small junk and the frustration of going "Oh yeah, it must have left that in my range bag that I lost".  If found you can reach me at 513 578 8039 (cell) anytime or email address riley.jeff@gmail.com.

Thanks for your help in advance.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 02:35:17 PM by riley.jeff »

riley.jeff

Re: Lost Smith and Wesson Range Bag Black...Found and returned 12/19
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 05:29:46 PM »

I can't say enough about the member (Todd) who returned this...stand up guy belonging to a stand up Club!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up