Shooting Disciplines > Varmint League

Feb. 11 Match Postponed

(1/1)

spurlock68:
Saturday's Winter Varmint Match is postponed 2 weeks until Feb. 25, because of
the weather. Safety is a concern with our shooters driving on icy roads to get
there, and single digit wind chills. Lets hope for a better day in a couple
weeks.
 
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version